Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Friday, October 05, 2007 @ 8:29 PM
back home from changi airport. Huiching im so gonna miss you though i told your boss i won't :') i hope you miss me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i dont care..im gonna send you a letter :D
okay.anyway folks.I only have two days left tostudy.Yesterday i did nothing efficient.Tml im gonna try to finish amaths and chemistry den late in the night i'll chiong emaths and do till the next day and sleep at 8pm.Wow. what planning. HAHAHA. anyway exams is ending soon.. how i envy the people doing Nutella.Theirs end on monday! anyway that's many plans after exams! can't wait to go out everyday WOOSH. We all made a change of plans - 20 movies.Sad.i still can't go obt. :( think im gonna look for ___________________ after exams toooooooo
ohh yesterday i got punk'd by napig.He's so dead....gosh. anw he was telling me that he's gonna leave whitley soon :( I feel so sad and i think i'll miss many graduating students like alot. I guess after exams, it's tiem for me to make gifts :D ohhhhhhhh and soon i'll be leaving this sch too~~
Upon hearing it, hear how my heart beats!
|